Pension Transfer Specialists

We've done the research for you!

Pension Transfer Specialists

Moving to Perth? Or have you already moved to Perth? With so many things to consider with such a life changing move, the last thing you want to worry about is reviewing the transferability of your UK pension fund, taxation returns, insurances and superannuation.

For many people, pensions and other financial matters are not high on the list of priorities to consider when they migrate. There are major differences in UK and Australian pension and taxation rules. It is important for you to receive expert advice on your UK Pensions.

Several important things to consider are:

  • Is your pension transferable?
  • Are you aware that there are pension transfer options for both under 55 and over 55 years?
  • Is it in your best interest to transfer your pension?
  • Did you know that the transfer values for Defined Benefit pensions are at the highest value in 2 decades and pension transfers in the UK are at a record level?
  • You can transfer your pension in GBP to minimise currency risk.

We can help you!

bdhSterling has offices in the UK and Australia, with UK, licensed Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) advisers in Perth, to discuss your UK pension, provide taxation, insurance and financial advice.

Are my UK Personal insurances still valid?                         What is QROPS?                 

Do I qualify for the UK State Pension?                                   Is my pension assessable for tax in Australia?

Should I transfer my UK pension?                                          What is Superannuation?

Am I still subject to income tax in the UK?                            What is Income Protection?

Will my estate be subject to UK inheritance tax?                 Am I an Australian resident for tax purposes?


Call: Rebecca Watson: +61 414 409 965 or Email: for more information. Don’t forget to mention “A Piece of Perth” when you contact us!